Friday, May 15, 2009

Atomic Carbon S2 SWB | Tracktime..."GreenHill"

USA/UK

So sorry for my late reply´s..i have been busy with my work and my family,so the updates have not come up...this is some small text from the past Tuesday and Thursday...

Tuesday : This was my grand opening...have not been driving any car on this track since the Swedish nationals last year on the Astro track "green hill". Season 2009 i have bought me a Atomic carbon S2 SWB check Atomic Carbon Site here---> Hit me This is the new improved 2wd car from them, the biggest result of change is the wheelbase ( SWB-Short wheel base). Anyway @ the track i was kind of vervous and i think it went well..small mistakes, but longer running,better it went.

DSC_0003.jpg DSC_0003.JPG image by gabbax_74

Clubmate Pimp´s Losi car, new paintsheme on the lid...

DSC_0015.jpg DSC_0015.JPG image by gabbax_74

He ran SP motor...a 7.5

DSC_0016.jpg DSC_0016.JPG image by gabbax_74

Thursday where kind of nice, good weather and some hope for practice...Said and done, i thought it went kind of good, but my bullet 4mm contacts for the Lipo Packs where real bad, i had some glitching, and that aint good...but the overall was nice, i think i can with some more tracktime hold up with some other guys in the club..Some say routine , but practice,practice is the way to stay in shape end of that...Did some small setup changing and i think my car went real good, Niclas "needass" thought the car was dialed at the look on the track. I think i will not practice anymore before the race this weekend´s race in Soderhamn

My S2

DSC_0003-1.jpg DSC_0003.JPG image by gabbax_74

Gearing 25/81 ( nice slipperplate :D?)

DSC_0004-1.jpg DSC_0004.JPG image by gabbax_74

Clubmate "Foppa" doing some change

DSC_0002-1.jpg DSC_0002.JPG image by gabbax_74





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home