Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First ever test outdoor Associated SC10 4x4

Maybe this sounds odd, i just got the Associated B44.1 4wd 1/10 buggy to get back to racing, and now posting about the SC version...
Well the main reason why i do not run my B44.1 yet is, i have a race with the 1/8 buggy at the end of the month, and i plan to double that race with SC.
Nuff said, the car have not rolled one M outdoor, and i do hate scratches :D....the car rolled indoor with slicks, yellow sways and springs meaning hard. Mounted the rear shocks on armes at the inner hole , more outtravel and roll.
I did 4 packs and the Proline Bow-Fighters worked well, i will see if i can get my hands on Snipers or Holeshots. I think the car swallow the bumps real good, lot of steering and good rear grip! The Hobbywing SC Pro system with the 4-pole 4700 motor working flawless, thanks to Christer @ www.reservdelsrc.com




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home