Thursday, September 03, 2009

TpParts - Custom carbon chassis - Straps etc

USA/UK

I have done some small things in CF,


Battery straps for Losi XXX-CR - 25$ shipped : Out of stock




Batterystrap for the Yokomo BMAX4 - 35$shipped



Xray M18TP Edition chassi (same measurements as the M18Pro truck - But can be custommade) - Bottom is M18TP Edition chassi - Upper: 3Racing.

Price M18T Pro messure: 65$ shipped exkl centershaft - Out of stock.



All my parts are handcut/custom made. I do not own any CNC or so,this is 100% handmade stuff. therefore i can not leave 100% messurement. All my CF parts are sanded,CA sealed and polished for best look. It takes me app 3-4h to make a chassi nonstop working. A battery strap half the time, I will later have a custom ultralightweight centershaft for sale i hope, this shaft will be for sale to fit M18TP Edition and custom parts.. some testing will be here first.

More info will be posted here later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home