Sunday, January 17, 2010

Short update on Fridays testing...

USA/UK

The BG4 performed real well!!! it was exploding fast and quick..it took cornes like nothing else on the track! I and Robert H were the only "190" cars..sad i hit a concrete pillar at the end of that evening. Front of my cf chassi is of, and i had to repair it...it is a little odd design (just to get more flex for outdoor use, if you ask me) It is repaired and i will ask my friend Robin @ UMB.se if he have some spare time to help me with some cuting work...
------------

SWE

Fy satan i gatan va bilarna går!! ingen, ytterst få hänger med oss...bilarna går osm på räls, men lite mer tuning o sen erom fulkomliga. Tyvärr knäckte ja chassit i slutet på Freda kvällen, o de va ba åka hem...funderade ett ta på o vänta tillls mina nya TP4 chassin e klara, men skippar detta. Utan ja lagar o ser till att köra lite...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home